Slip on this slit maxi dress over your comfy pair of jeans and spend a lazy afternoon sipping umbrella drinks, lounging in the garden and chatting with your friends.
And if you decide to go out, add a pair of heeled sandals and some statement earrings – et voila, a stunning casually chic look is ready to wow everyone around you!
In addition, the base linen blend fabric has special UPF treatment that blocks over 96% of all harmful UV rays and protects your skin from sun damage.
But wait, there is one special detail to inspire you: the contrasting hem of the dress is the original “Chita de Alcobaça” – traditional printed cotton manufactured by artisans and brought to you directly from Portugal. The origins of these fabrics lie in XV century and represents more than 500 years of history!
- Features 100% original “Chita de Alcobaça” printed cotton
- Dress-over-jeans style
- Very easy fit and slip on style
- Waist-high slit
- Soft shirt collar
- A-line flowing cut
- No hardware closures
- The total length is 135 cm
- The model wears size 36 and is 175 cm tall
- The dress fits true to size
Please consult our SIZE GUIDE to find the right size for you.
- 100% Cotton - Original "Chita de Alcobaça", Made in Portugal
- 46% Cotton, 54% Linen - UPF15+, Made in Spain
We donate 2% of each purchase you make to Cruelty Free International to create a world where nobody needs to experiment on animals.