Don´t compromise on your elegance even on your warm-weather vacation with our extremely light and easy to wear summer pencil skirt.
With gorgeous contrast details in sun yellow and sky blue traditional patterned silk ikat, that was handmade by artisans in Uzbekistan, this organza pencil skirt creates beautiful slimming silhouette and falling just below the knee.
Wear it with a tucked in silk blouse and sandals for your summer lunch out or pair with our matching Silk Organza Contrast Strap Top for the full head-turner effect.
- Base in sheer navy blue silk organza
- Center details in silk-cotton ikat textile handmade in Uzbekistan
- Lined with light-weight acetate fabric – excellent for warm weather outfits
- Concealed side zip closure
- The total length is 70 cm
- The model wears size S and is 176 cm tall
- Fits true to size
Please refer to our SIZE GUIDE to find the right size for you.
I. 100% Silk
II. 50% Silk, 50% Cotton (Uzbekistan ikat)
III. 100% Acetate (Lining)
Made in Spain
We donate 2% of each purchase you make to Cruelty Free International to create a world where nobody needs to experiment on animals.